Sunday, November 7, 2010

First comes a post, then 'be'comes a blogger...

Thanks for stumbling upon my 'blog'.  

As my first blog post of my first ever blog, I can't help but wonder what the heck I've been doing (or not doing) for so long!  With the stat being something along the lines of 20-some thousand blogs being started everyday, I have a feeling that I'm on the slow end of this ever popular trend.  Regardless, I am very excited about starting my own blog and sharing my favourite things with you.  While I may not be an expert in design, master chef, vogue editor, yoga master, or dog whisperer, I am very passionate about my hobbies the small details of life in general.  So as more posts come, I hope to share a little something with you and learn a little something in return.  On to the next ...

read our manifesto

No comments:

Post a Comment